266 Proverbs about Luck / Page 2
21. Sleep and wait for good luck.
22. You don't need intelligence to have luck, but you do need luck to have intelligence.
23. A lucky person is someone who plants pebbles and harvests potatoes.
24. Listen to all, pluck a feather from every passing goose, but follow no one absolutely.
25. A great fortune depends on luck, a small one on diligence.
26. Good fortune may forbode bad luck, which may in turn disguise good fortune.
27. Covet wealth, and want it; don't, and luck will grant it.
28. Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but, follow no one absolutely.
29. A good fortune may forebode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
30. Pluck flowers as they bloom; wait and you'll have only the twigs.
31. Whoever gossips about his relatives has no luck and no blessing.
32. Geese are plucked as long as they have any feathers.
33. He that has the luck leads the bride to church.
34. He was born upon St. Galtpert's night, three days before luck.
35. More luck than wit.
36. The worse service, the better luck.
37. Luck never gives; it only lends.
38. A little wit ser's a lucky man.
39. Better be the lucky man than the lucky man's son.
40. Diligence the mother of good luck.
Quotes related to Luck by Power Quotations