121 Proverbs about Monkey
1. The higher a monkey climbs, the more he shows his behind.
2. The higher the monkey goes the more he shows his tail.
3. A monkey makes fun of the red behinds of his fellow monkeys.
4. The head of a monkey, the headdress of a prince.
5. Even monkeys fall from trees.
6. Brides and mothers-in-law are like dogs and monkeys.
7. When there are no great tigers in the deep mountains, even a monkey can become king.
8. Monkeys must disperse once their tree falls.
9. A tiger cannot beat a crowd of monkeys.
10. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
11. Kill a chicken before a monkey.
12. Kill the chicken to frighten the monkey.
13. Once a tree falls, the monkeys on it will scatter.
14. Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it is and remains an ugly thing.
15. The monkey looks into the mirror and sees a gazelle.
16. The crocodile does not die under the water so that we can call the monkey to celebrate its funeral.
17. If a monkey is amongst dogs, why won't it start barking?.
18. It is for saying that he has no time that the monkey's body became over-grown with long hairs.
19. The Rhinoceros never dances with the monkey.
20. It is Mr. Old-Man-Monkey who marries Mrs. Old-Woman-Monkey.
Quotes related to Monkey by Power Quotations