494 Proverbs about Mouth / Page 25
481. You spoke with your own mouth.
482. The mouth that has saliva does not lack words.
483. One cannot borrow a man's mouth and eat onions for him.
484. The mouth which ate pepper is the one which pepper affected.
485. No one roasts rotten meat and puts it in the mouth of their friend and then says 'you mouth stinks.'
486. It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand.
487. What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth.
488. If there is bitterness in the heart, sugar in the mouth won't make life sweeter.
489. One mouth doesn't taste the beer.
490. Even if we eat, earth will eventually enter our mouth.
491. A case is not to be decided from one mouth.
492. When the heart overflows, it comes out through the mouth.
493. Don't take another mouthful before you have swallowed what is in your mouth.
494. Before eating, open thy mouth.
Quotes related to Mouth by Power Quotations