12 Proverbs about Musician
1. A cough assists a musician when he hesitates.
2. These three take crooked ways: carts, boats, and musicians.
3. When a musician hath forgotten his note, He makes as though a crumb stuck in his throat.
4. These three take crooked ways: carts, boats, and musicians.
5. The musician who is paid in advance does not play so well.
6. If you've enjoyed the dance, pay the musicians.
7. A wedding is like a funeral, but with musicians.
8. One string is good enough to a good musician.
9. If the bride can't dance, she blames the musicians.
10. Party over, musicians by foot.
11. Those who dances poorly, blames the musician.
12. Of doctor and poet, musician and madman, we each have a trace.
Quotes related to Musician by Power Quotations