1022 Proverbs about Must / Page 6
101. He that wants the kernel must crack the nut.
102. He that won't listen, must feel.
103. He that would cheat a Jew, must be a Jew.
104. He that would eat the fruit must climb the tree.
105. He who builds on the public way, must let the people have their say.
106. He who cannot paint must grind the colours.
107. He who cannot pay with his purse, must pay with his hide.
108. He who does not open his eyes must open his purse.
109. He who gives, must take.
110. He who has a glass roof must not throw stones at others.
111. He who has three enemies must agree with two.
112. He who has to do with foxes must look after his hen-roost.
113. He who lies on the ground must expect to be trodden on.
114. He who praises himself must have bad neighbours.
115. He who treads on eggs, must tread lightly.
116. He who will have eggs, must bear with the cackling.
117. He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.
118. He who would go further than his horse, must alight and go on foot.
119. He who would prosper in peace, must suffer in silence.
120. He who would rule must hear and be deaf, see and be blind.
Quotes related to Must by Power Quotations