65 Proverbs about Needle
1. Between a woman's "Yes" and "No" there is no room for the point of a needle.
2. Making money is like digging with a needle.
3. You can see heaven through the eye of the needle.
4. Getting money is like digging with a needle. Spending it is like water soaking into the sand.
5. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
6. No needle is sharp at both ends.
7. An iron rod can be ground down to become a needle.
8. A needle is sharp only at one end.
9. Fish a needle in the sea.
10. Perseverance can reduce an iron rod to a sewing needle.
11. It is needless to pour water on a drown'd mouse.
12. It's no good to sprick the bear with a needle.
13. Evil enters like a needle and spreads like a oak tree.
14. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
15. The thread follows the needle.
16. If the needle doesn't pass, the thread doesn't follow.
17. A needle cannot hold two threads or a mind two thoughts.
18. It is the path of the needle that the thread is accustomed to follow.
19. Needle and thread are half clothing.
20. Every pedlar praises his own needles.
Quotes related to Needle by Power Quotations