291 Proverbs about Neigh
1. Our neighbor's children are always the worst.
2. Between neighbours' gardens a hedge is not amiss.
3. Buy your neighbour's ox, and woo your neighbour's daughter.
4. Christians have no neighbours.
5. He who has good neighbours, gets a good morning.
6. He who praises himself must have bad neighbours.
7. If a man would know what he is, let him anger his neighbours.
8. It is a bad hen that lays in neighbour's houses.
9. Joy and sorrow are next door neighbours.
10. Keep well with your neighbours, whether right or wrong.
11. Love your neighbor, but don't tear down your fence.
12. Love your neighbour, but don't pull down the fence.
13. Neighbour once over the hedge, neighbour over it again.
14. One cannot keep peace longer than his neighbour will let him.
15. Our neighbour's children are always the worst.
16. Love your neighbor, but keep your fence.
17. The neighbour's lawn is green.
18. Serve your neighbors as you would be served yourself.
19. He who prays for his neighbor will be heard for himself.
20. Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
Quotes related to Neigh by Power Quotations