163 Proverbs about Neighbor
1. Love your neighbor, but don't tear down your fence.
2. Our neighbor's children are always the worst.
3. Love your neighbor, but keep your fence.
4. Serve your neighbors as you would be served yourself.
5. Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
6. He who prays for his neighbor will be heard for himself.
7. A good neighbor is a found treasure.
8. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
9. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
10. Virtue never dwells alone, it always has neighbors.
11. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
12. Do something good and your neighbor will never know, do something bad and they will hear about it a hundred miles away.
13. It never rains on your neighbors without you getting your feet wet.
14. It's better to do good in the neighborhood than to burn incense far away.
15. When your neighbor walks through your orchard, the polite thing to do is to ignore it.
16. Anyone can buy a good house, but good neighbors are priceless.
17. Love your neighbors, but do not pull down the fence.
18. A girl apes her neighbor's frowning.
19. One's son is clever while the neighbor is suspicious.
20. A good neighbor increases the value of your property.
Quotes related to Neighbor by Power Quotations