66 Proverbs about Next / Page 2
21. When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone.
22. A fat kitchen is next door to poverty.
23. He who has scalded himself once blows the next time.
24. The next mile is the only one a person really has to make.
25. If you come up in this world, be sure not to go down in the next.
26. All things of this world are nothing, unless they have reference to the next.
27. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
28. For the first five years of your son's life treat him as a prince, for the next ten years as a slave, then as a friend for the rest of his life.
29. Eternal peace lasts until the next war.
30. When you live next to the cemetery you cannot weep for everyone.
31. Eternal peace lasts only until the next war.
32. If a man looks upon your wife pluck out his eye and cook it in a goodly stew. If he eats the stew his manhood will wither and fall off in the next moon.
33. He who has a good next, finds good friends.
34. Remind the youngster of his next life.
35. Lying and stealing are next door neighbors.
36. Better an egg this year than a chicken next year.
37. Take care of your pennies and your dollars will take care of your widow's next husband.
38. A good friend is someone who will bail you out of jail, but your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying "that was fucking awesome".
39. After a rich man gets rich, his next ambition is to get richer.
40. Buying on credit is robbing next year's crop.
Quotes related to Next by Power Quotations