233 Proverbs about Play / Page 12
221. The young man plays the flute, the middle aged man plays the harpsichord, the old man plays the organ.
222. A good guitarist will play on one string.
223. If you play with fire you get burned.
224. Rule: Never perform card tricks for the people you play poker with.
225. The man who can't dance says the band can't play.
226. There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle.
227. When the cat's away, the mice will play.
228. With someone holding nothing but trumps it is impossible to play cards.
229. When the cat's away, the mice will play.
230. The fed baby plays on its mother's bed.
231. So many years playing the marquise and she still doesn't know how to wave a fan.
232. When the shark laughs with the dolphin, there is a devilish spirit at play.
233. When you play the flute in Zanzibar all Africa dances.
Quotes related to Play by Power Quotations