65 Proverbs about Plenty / Page 2
21. He must have plenty of butter, who would stop everybody's mouth.
22. He who has plenty of butter, may put some in his cabbage.
23. Where there is discipline there is virtue; where there is peace there is plenty.
24. A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle.
25. Plough deep and you will have plenty of corn.
26. When our daughter is married sons-in-law are plenty.
27. Plenty breed pride.
28. There are plenty more fish in the sea.
29. A year of snow, a year of plenty.
30. A cow from afar gives plenty of milk.
31. After the daughter is married, then come sons-in-law in plenty.
32. If the sky were to fall we should catch plenty of larks.
33. There is plenty of sound in an empty barrel.
34. For each wise man there are plenty of fools.
35. There's plenty of time to bemoan bad fortune once it arrives.
36. Good manners and plenty of money will make my son a gentlemen.
37. There is plenty of corn in Castile, but he who has none, starves.
38. He who boasts of his ancestry unduly will bring plenty of trouble upon himself.
39. Where there are plenty of trees there are no builders.
40. Enough is enough and sometimes plenty.
Quotes related to Plenty by Power Quotations