59 Proverbs about Prepare
1. If you want peace, you must prepare for war.
2. Prepare your proof before you argue.
3. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, prepare to die.
4. Before you prepare to improve the world, look around your own house three times.
5. In reviling, it is not necessary to prepare a preliminary draft.
6. Guard against disgrace in times of favor; be prepared for danger in times of safety.
7. If you want peace, prepare for war.
8. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
9. Chance favors the prepared mind.
10. If you want peace, you must prepare for war.
11. When a woman prepares a dish which others find unpalatable, she says that she prepared it to suit her own taste.
12. The glow-works light the nights, but more so the night that their mother prepares porridge.
13. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
14. He who never eats pumpkins with you, you prepare a few slices for him.
15. If you choose to lie down with dogs, you must be prepared to wake up with fleas.
16. If you choose to make friendship with a pig you must be prepared to live in the mad.
17. If you want to smear somebody's face with mud, be prepared to dirty your hands.
18. If you wait be prepared to be stung by the bees.
19. When a cock invites a cockroach for a birthday party, he has prepared dinner for himself.
20. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Quotes related to Prepare by Power Quotations