9 Proverbs about Pricks
1. A full sack pricks up its ear.
2. He knows well where the thorn pricks him.
3. It early pricks that will he a thorn.
4. When the sack is full, it pricks up its ears.
5. When the sack is full, it pricks up its ears.
6. A pain that pricks the conscience is more effective than a lot of whiplashes.
7. A thorn under a baobab tree pricks deeper.
8. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
9. It early pricks that will be a thorn.
Quotes related to Pricks by Power Quotations