30 Proverbs about Proves
1. Rivalry between scholars improves science.
2. To be able to curse once a day improves happiness and lengthens life.
3. Who is inferior and is ashamed of it proves that he really is inferior.
4. It is good speaking that improves good silence.
5. Who proves too much proves ingenting.
6. Being young is a fault which improves daily.
7. The exception proves the rule.
8. A good candle-holder proves a good gamester.
9. Nothing improves the taste of pasta more than a good appetite.
10. Who goes not, sees not; who proves not, believes not.
11. He who flees, proves himself guilty.
12. The exception proves the rule.
13. The exception which proves the rule.
14. Work improves the harvest better than the field itself.
15. That which proves too much, proves nothing.
16. Who proves too much proves nothing.
17. The public improves the speaker's speech.
18. Man changes often but improves seldom.
19. Admitting error clears the score and proves you wiser than before.
20. Every man's your enemy till he proves your friend.
Quotes related to Proves by Power Quotations