13 Proverbs about Quite
1. Crooked wood burns quite as well as straight.
2. Services unrequired go unrequited.
3. A drap and a bite's but a sma' requite.
4. A man who was always complaining was quite rightly sent to hell. "Why are you burning damp wood?" was his first comment.
5. Men are more prone to revenge injuries than to requite kindnesses.
6. A handsome man is not quite poor.
7. We have quite enough to do weeding our own garden.
8. Beware of a quite dog and still water.
9. The coat is quite new, only the holes are old.
10. Better be one-eyed than quite blind.
11. Manhood is quite a struggle, old age a regret.
12. The man that blushes is not quite a brute.
13. A human being is quite impatient.
Quotes related to Quite by Power Quotations