56 Proverbs about Really
1. Howling makes the wolf bigger than he really is.
2. When someone is really hungry, then there is no such thing as "bad food."
3. There is no such thing as bad food when you are really hungry.
4. A young woman with an old man is really someone else's woman.
5. Life itself cannot give you joy/ Unless you really will it./ Life just gives you time and space -- It's up to you to fill it.
6. Only through the eyes of others can we really see our own faults.
7. The fangs of the green snake and the sting of a wasp don't really make poison -- that is only to be found in a woman's heart.
8. Who is inferior and is ashamed of it proves that he really is inferior.
9. With virtue you can't be entirely poor; without virtue you can't really be rich.
10. Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
11. If you want to take revenge on a man, send him a really beautiful woman.
12. In order to really love someone you must love him as though he was going to die tomorrow.
13. Only he who understands is really sad.
14. If a man is not clean and smooth, there is nothing he can really do about pride.
15. If you want to give a sick man medicine, let him first be really ill -- so that he can see how well the medicine works.
16. The man being carried does not realize how far away the town really is.
17. When a man says he does not mind, then he really does.
18. Pretend you are dead and you will see who really loves you.
19. If there is something one really wants to achieve, one is willing to go an extra mile and overcome the difficulties to achieve it.
20. The next mile is the only one a person really has to make.
Quotes related to Really by Power Quotations