103 Proverbs about Sack
1. A handful of might is better than a sack full of right.
2. A sack full of fleas is easier to watch than a woman.
3. Enough is better than a sackful.
4. Entreat him in jackass fashion; if he won't carry the sack, give him a whack.
5. Make yourself an ass, and every one will lay his sack on you.
6. Make yourself an ass, and you'll have every man's sack on your shoulders.
7. Poor people's words go many to a sackful.
8. The best of the mill is that the sacks can't speak.
9. The last stole the sack.
10. Too many sacks are the death of the ass.
11. We beat the sack and mean the miller.
12. Words don't will the sack.
13. Let every man carry his own sack to the mill.
14. Don't buy a cat in a sack.
15. When the sack is full, it pricks up its ears.
16. An empty sack will not stand upright.
17. It's a poor mouse that sits on the sack and doesn't gnaw.
18. The sack of longing has no bottom.
19. It is easier to guard a sack full of fleas than a girl in love.
20. A fu' sack will tak a clout o' the side.
Quotes related to Sack by Power Quotations