79 Proverbs about Scratch
1. Flatters, like cats, lick and then scratch.
2. O foolish world, why are you scratching around in the dark?
3. Flatterers are cats that lick before and scratch behind.
4. Scratch a lover and find an enemy.
5. Scratch a Russian and you find a Tartar.
6. Scratching and borrowing do well enough, but not for long.
7. Let him that itches scratch himself.
8. Don't scratch your shoe when it's your foot that itches.
9. Grief itches but scratching it makes it worse.
10. The itch that gives someone skill is difficult to scratch.
11. When the itch is inside the boot, scratching outside provides little consolation.
12. Scratching an itch from outside the boot.
13. Angry cats get scratched skin.
14. Biting and scratching is Scots folk's wooing.
15. Scratch a Russian and you will find a Tartar.
16. Scratch my back and i will scratch yours.
17. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
18. He that plays with cats must expect to be scratched.
19. Unfortunate is the man who has no fingernails to scratch his head with.
20. The secret of success is to start from scratch.
Quotes related to Scratch by Power Quotations