136 Proverbs about Silent
1. Be silent, or say something better than silence.
2. The silent dog is the first to bite.
3. When silent men speak they speak to the purpose.
4. Who receives, should thank; who gives, should be silent.
5. So long as the belly is silent all whores are virgins.
6. Beware of a silent dog and still water.
7. A silent man is the best one to listen to.
8. An idiot is eloquent when he stays silent.
9. He who talks to a silent listener will soon stand naked.
10. Silent worms dig holes in the walls.
11. Poor is the person who does not know when he has had enough. He who talks to a silent listener will soon stand naked.
12. Our parents taught us to speak and the world taught us to be silent.
13. When the fool knows when to be silent, he would be sitting among the wise.
14. Were fools silent, they would pass for wise.
15. Speaking is silver, being silent is gold.
16. Waves will rise on silent water.
17. To speak is silver, to keep silent is gold.
18. There is a time to speak and a time to be silent.
19. If a man's mouth were silent, then another part would speak.
20. Look and keep silent, and if you are eating meat, tell the world it's fish.
Quotes related to Silent by Power Quotations