336 Proverbs about Still
1. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
2. Still waters run deep.
3. A hog in armor is still a hog.
4. Eat your fish while it is still fresh and marry the girl while she is still young.
5. God will help a seaman in a storm but the pilot must still remain at the wheel.
6. He who drinks no more still likes to see the beer pulled.
7. The ass bedecked with gold still eats thistles.
8. The ass loaded with gold still eats thistles.
9. You are still a slave if only your limbs are free.
10. Dumb dogs and still water are dangerous.
11. Revenge of an hundred years old hath still its sucking teeth.
12. Beware of a silent dog and still water.
13. A man of straw is still a man.
14. One can stand still in a flowing stream, but not in a world of men.
15. The eye that is still says more than a chattering mouth.
16. Your years will still remain the same whether you laugh or cry.
17. The country is in ruins, and there are still mountains and rivers.
18. Even the most expensive clock still shows sixty minutes in every hour.
19. An aged steed confined to the stable still aspires after the glory of galloping a thousand miles.
20. A dish of carrot hastily cooked may still has soil not cleaned off the vegetable.
Quotes related to Still by Power Quotations