90 Proverbs about Stomach
1. A dainty stomach beggars the purse.
2. Good wine ruins the purse, and bad the stomach.
3. Let your head be more than a funnel to your stomach.
4. Nought is good for the eyes, but not for the stomach.
5. The stomach is easier filled than the eye.
6. A full belly is not the stomach of a scholar.
7. Happiness rarely keeps company with an empty stomach.
8. When the stomach is full the heart is glad.
9. A hungry stomach is aye craving.
10. Sharp stomachs make short graces.
11. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
12. Poor men seek meat for their stomach, rich men stomach for their meat.
13. Sometimes even the intestine and the stomach disagree.
14. If the stomachache were in the foot, one would go lame.
15. All lizards lie on their bellies, but nobody knows which of them suffers stomach ache.
16. What is in the stomach carries what is in the head.
17. A woman's stomach does not grow if she is not pregnant.
18. No one knows if a bird in flight has an egg in its stomach.
19. A child while bathing only scrubs its stomach.
20. A hungry calf cannot frisk happily over another with a full stomach.
Quotes related to Stomach by Power Quotations