117 Proverbs about Strength
1. Cunning surpasses strength.
2. In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is strength. In water there is bacteria.
3. Gain from your opponents without sacrificing your own strength.
4. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
5. Men know not all their faults, oxen all their strength.
6. Distance tests a horse's strength; time reveals a marls character.
7. If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
8. The strength of a tree lies in its roots -- not in its branches.
9. Union is strength.
10. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
11. Absence sharpens love; presence strengthens it.
12. Despair doubles our strength.
13. Youths are like waves of the sea, the elderly have strength instead of tide.
14. Don't pour away your water on the strength of a mirage.
15. The strength of the heart comes from the soundness of the faith.
16. You know a man by the sweat of his brow and the strength of his word.
17. Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.
18. Hurrying and worrying are not the same as strength.
19. It is by the strength of their number that the ants in the field are able to carry their prey to the nest.
20. The habit of thinking is the habit of gaining strength.
Quotes related to Strength by Power Quotations