11 Proverbs about Surprised
1. A man surprised is half beaten.
2. A fortress on its guard is not surprised.
3. When I hear you, I believe you. When I see what you do, I'm surprised.
4. An enemy that is surprised is already half-defeated.
5. A stupid turtle-dove is sometimes surprised by night for wanting one more grain of castor-oil plant.
6. A stupid turtle-dove is sometimes surprised by night for wanting one more grain of castor-oil plant.
7. If a man rides on the back of a tiger, he should never be surprised if he ends up in its tummy.
8. In Morocco never be surprised. If you see a donkey flying, just say Allah is capable of anything.
9. I believe what you say, I'm only surprised at what you do.
10. If you gladly stoop to the ground don't be surprised if they trample over you.
11. When you are poor, you will have no visitors even if you live in a crowded city; once you become rich, you'll be surprised by visitors from alleged relatives even if you live in a remote location.
Quotes related to Surprised by Power Quotations