520 Proverbs about Till
1. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
2. Eat your fish while it is still fresh and marry the girl while she is still young.
3. God will help a seaman in a storm but the pilot must still remain at the wheel.
4. He who drinks no more still likes to see the beer pulled.
5. The ass bedecked with gold still eats thistles.
6. The ass loaded with gold still eats thistles.
7. You are still a slave if only your limbs are free.
8. A tear bedews my Delia's eye, From morn till dewy eve; But if you ask the reason why, She can't tell, I believe.
9. Do not divide the spoil till the victory is won.
10. Don't cry "Hurra!" till you are over the ditch.
11. Don't fly till your wings are feathered.
12. Don't throw away your dirty water till you have got clean.
13. Drive not a second nail till the first be clinched.
14. Dumb dogs and still water are dangerous.
15. It is not till the cow has lost her tail, that she discovers its value.
16. Let your trouble tarry till its own day comes.
17. One story is good till another is told.
18. Play not with a man till you hurt him, nor jest till you shame him.
19. Revenge of an hundred years old hath still its sucking teeth.
20. They play till they quarrel.
Quotes related to Till by Power Quotations