54 Proverbs about Touch
1. All skill is in vain when an angel pees in the touchhole of your musket.
2. Learning is treasure no thief can touch.
3. Turn iron (or stone) into gold by the touch.
4. If thou touchest pitch thou shalt be defiled.
5. Touch a galled horse and he'll wince.
6. Touch a gaw'd horse on the back and he'll fling.
7. A bee does not touch a withered flower.
8. Touch pot, touch penny.
9. He that touched pitch will be defiled.
10. Touching the earth equates to having harmony with nature.
11. Wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight.
12. A dirty stick makes everyone who touches it dirty.
13. A man who touches the bottom of a soup plate with a ball of foofoo is no longer searching for soup.
14. A short person touches where he can reach.
15. If you don't want a tail of a monkey to touch you then don't attend the monkey dance.
16. It requires a lot of carefulness to kill a fly that touches on the scrotum.
17. The sky is wide enough for two birds to fly without their wings touching.
18. The time to slap a king is the time when a fly touches on his cheek.
19. A wicked man's gift has a touch of his master.
20. He who touches pitch defiles himself.
Quotes related to Touch by Power Quotations