193 Proverbs about Trust
1. Eyes trust themselves, ears trust others.
2. It is better to trust the eyes rather than the ears.
3. Never trust to another what you should do yourself.
4. Sudden trust brings sudden repentance.
5. Trust no one till you have eaten a bushel of salt with him.
6. Trust well rides away with the horse.
7. Trust, beware whom.
8. Trust, but not too much.
9. Trusting too much to others has been the ruin of many.
10. Never trust the advice of a man in difficulty.
11. Never trust a woman, even if she has borne you seven children.
12. Never trust people who tell you all their troubles but keep from you all their joys.
13. Never trust the man who tells you all his troubles but keeps from you all his joys.
14. Don't trust someone who tells you all of his troubles and keeps you from all of his joys.
15. Do not trust a person who claims to be honest, and never trust exaggerated friendliness.
16. Don't trust your wife until she has borne you ten sons.
17. He who knows his heart mistrusts his eyes.
18. When there is trust, no proof is necessary. when there is none, no proof is possible.
19. He is too stupid to be trusted alone by the fire.
20. Put not your trust in princes.
Quotes related to Trust by Power Quotations