204 Proverbs about Wall
1. Walls have ears.
2. One swallow does not make a spring.
3. A blind man swallows many a fly.
4. A wall between increases love.
5. He is a fool and ever shall, Who writes his name upon a wall.
6. It is idle to swallow the cow and choke on the tail.
7. It's not healthy to swallow books without chewing.
8. No one can blow and swallow at the same time.
9. One may see through a wall, if there's a hole in it.
10. The sick man is vexed with the flies on the wall.
11. How can swallows and sparrows know the thoughts of a great swan?
12. Boat-swalling fish do not live in brooks.
13. Quiet worms will bore a hole in the wall.
14. The hard road turns the traveller into the same dust that he has to swallow.
15. Silent worms dig holes in the walls.
16. Walls have ears, bottles have mouths.
17. Walls have ears, paper sliding doors have eyes.
18. A dog in desperation will leap over a wall.
19. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
20. Defeat isn't bitter if you don't swallow it.
Quotes related to Wall by Power Quotations