22 Proverbs about Whilst
1. Whilst the dogs are growling at each other the wolf devours the sheep.
2. Never fight an enemy whilst it is possible to cheat him.
3. Woo the widow whilst she is in weeds.
4. Whilst standing he holds one opinion, whilst sitting another.
5. Nurse, you are mistress whilst the child sucks, and after that nothing.
6. Plough deep whilst sluggards sleep, And you shall have corn to sell and to keep.
7. Pound the garlic, Pedro, whilst I grate the cheese.
8. Whilst the nurse suckles, we love her; when she is of no further use, she is forgotten.
9. Whilst the tall maid is stooping, the little one sweeps the house.
10. Whilst the tall maid is stooping, the little one sweeps the house.
11. Whilst we drink, prank ourselves, with wenches daily, Old age upon's at unawares doth sally.
12. Whilst we drink, prank ourselves, with wenches daily, Old age upon's at unawares doth sally.
13. One eats figs whilst the other pays.
14. It makes no sense to try to forge the iron whilst it is still cold.
15. You should make a new bucket whilst you still have the old one.
16. Whilst doing one learns.
17. Think before acting and whilst acting still think.
18. Casting the iron whilst it is hot.
19. You must take the chance to forge whilst the iron is hot.
20. Whilst kicking and biting, love develops.
Quotes related to Whilst by Power Quotations