331 Proverbs about Wine
1. In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is strength. In water there is bacteria.
2. Good wine sells itself.
3. Good wines needs no bush.
4. Good wine needs no bush.
5. Friendship with the French is like their wine; exquisite but short lived.
6. Never listen to these three advisers: wine, the night, and love.
7. Wine makes secrets float to the surface.
8. A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.
9. Don't cast your pearls before swine.
10. Good wine is milk for the aged.
11. Good wine ruins the purse, and bad the stomach.
12. If the landlady is fair, the wine is fair.
13. In the looking-glass we see our form, in wine the heart.
14. On Saint Thomas the Divine kill all turkeys, geese and swine.
15. Sweet wine makes sour vinegar.
16. The sweetest wine makes the sharpest vinegar.
17. Time, wine, women, and fortune, are ever changing.
18. When the wine runs to waste in the cellar, he mends the cask.
19. Where the best wine grows, the worst is drunk.
20. Where wine goes in, modesty goes out.
Quotes related to Wine by Power Quotations