27 Proverbs about Wipe
1. He who wipes the child's nose, means to kiss the mother's cheek.
2. What is said is said, and no sponge can wipe it out.
3. Everyone wipes his feet on poverty.
4. If the goat had a longer tail he could wipe the stars clean.
5. Wipe wi' the water and wash wi' the towel.
6. Better a snotty child than his nose wiped off.
7. A sponge to wipe away the past; a rose to sweeten the present; a kiss to greet the future.
8. If you are a friend of the captain, you can wipe your hands on the sail.
9. Nothing wipes your tears away but your own hand.
10. Words once spoken cannot be wiped out with a sponge.
11. She wipes the plate with the cat's tail.
12. Wipe your eye with your elbow.
13. Wipe the nose of your neighbour's son, and marry him to your daughter.
14. If you have a sore eye wipe it with your elbow.
15. Let him who feels he has a dirty nose wipe it.
16. Snivelling folks always want to wipe other folks' noses.
17. If a fool has a lot of grease he will wipe it on his beard.
18. I would not wipe my muddy boots in him.
19. Wipe the nose of your neighbour's son, and marry him to your daughter.
20. Wipe your sore eye with your elbow.
Quotes related to Wipe by Power Quotations