628 Proverbs about Woman
1. A woman has the form of an angel, the heart of a serpent, and the mind of an ass.
2. A woman without a man is like a garden without a fence.
3. A woman and a glass are always in danger.
4. It is no child's play when an old woman dances.
5. A second woman has golden thighs.
6. A woman and a stove may not leave the house.
7. A woman's first advice is her best.
8. Only believe in the faith of a woman as you would believe in miracles.
9. A sack full of fleas is easier to watch than a woman.
10. A woman keeps secret only what she does not know.
11. A woman strong in flounces is weak in the head.
12. A woman's vengeance knows no bounds.
13. A woman's work is never done.
14. A woman, a dog, and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be.
15. April weather, woman's love, rose-leaves, dice, and card-luck, change every moment.
16. Between a woman's "Yes" and "No" there is no room for the point of a needle.
17. Every woman would rather be handsome than good.
18. It is easier to guard against a bushel of fleas than a woman.
19. Man without woman, is head without body; woman without man, is body without head.
20. No woman marries an old man for God's sake.
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations