46 African Proverbs about FallAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Fall
1. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for something.
2. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
3. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
4. When the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
5. Whether the knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers.
6. As the dog said, "If I fall down for you and you fall down for me, it is playing."
7. Do not laugh at the fallen; you may find slippery roads ahead.
8. He who is too sure of himself and acts without thinking is heading for his downfall.
9. No chicken will fall into the fire a second time.
10. What lowers itself is ready to fall.
11. Men fall only in order to rise.
12. As the dog said, 'If I fall down for you and you fall down for me, it is playing.'
13. A fallen branch cannot bear fruits on its own.
14. A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together.
15. A fly that falls on your wound is more important.
16. Don't count the many times a man falls but those times he rises up.
17. Happiness is like a perfume, you cannot pour it all on others without allowing a few drops to fall on yourself.
18. He who falls, teaches others a lesson.
19. He who isn't around is never beaten by the falling tree.
20. If you are digging a pit for your enemy, don't make it too deep, for you may fall into it.
Proverbs about Fall
Quotes related to Fall by Power Quotations