39 African Proverbs about PeopleAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about People
1. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
2. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
3. An elephant grows and becomes an adult, even if people do not like it.
4. If they are offered winged ants, people will eat them.
5. People should not talk while they are eating or pepper may go down the wrong way.
6. People think that the poor are not as wise as the rich, for if a man be wise, why is he poor?
7. Old people's speech is not to be dishonored -- after all, they saw the sun first.
8. The radiant and well-understood speech of one person is better than the speech of a thousand people that is not.
9. The sun shines on those who are standing before it shines on the people kneeling under them.
10. A leader is he who tells his people what they must hear, not what they want to hear.
11. A person is a person because of other people.
12. A person who wants to see is people progress must first set to look into their tradition.
13. A ruined people are as miserable as a dog in the house of death.
14. A sick way between two people can only be cared for if the two of them die.
15. Almost everyone is mad but some people can control there madness.
16. He who has people is richer than he who has money.
17. Ideas are worth a dime dozen, but people who put them into action are priceless.
18. If money where to be found up in the trees, most people would be married to monkeys.
19. If you close your eyes because of the bad people around you, you will not see the good people passing by.
20. If your vision is for a year plant wheat, if you vision is for a decade plant trees, and if your vision is for a lifetime plant people.
Proverbs about People
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations