24 African Proverbs about WomanAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A woman's stomach does not grow if she is not pregnant.
2. A woman is like a banana; one alone can turn the whole bunch rotten.
3. A woman listens only to the advice of a fool.
4. A woman wearing trousers? What has she got hanging in there?
5. A woman's strength is a multitude of words.
6. If you are threatened by a man, sleep at night, if it is by a woman then stay awake.
7. The success of a man is through the soles of his feet, that of a woman is from her legs.
8. An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb.
9. A barren woman is like a leaking pot.
10. A home without a woman is like a barn without a yam.
11. A man will never heed the voice of a woman until it is too late.
12. A pregnant woman cannot claim to be a virgin.
13. A woman is like a bee treat her well and she will make honey, treat her badly and she will go wild.
14. A woman is never old when it comes to the dance she knows.
15. A woman who delivers a baby in the market square has nothing to hide.
16. A woman who pursues a man for sex looses her spiritual beauty.
17. A woman who runs holding her breast has got nothing pursuing her.
18. A woman who wants a child doesn't sleep in her clothes.
19. A woman's polite devotion is her greatest beauty.
20. Getting only a beautiful woman is like planting a vine on the roadside everyone feeds on it.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations