32 American Proverbs about ThemAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Them
1. I'd rather have them say "There he goes" than "Here he lies.".
2. The cemeteries are filled with people who thought the world couldn't get along without them.
3. Where the woman wears the breeches, she has a good right to them.
4. Some families are like potatoes -- all that's good of them is underground.
5. Men are punished by their sins, not for them.
6. The more responsibilities a man assumes, the more likely he is to meet them.
7. Weak men wait for opportunities, strong men make them.
8. Let them laugh that win.
9. Some are born to honor, and some have honor thrust upon them.
10. God helps those who help themselves.
11. It takes half your life to learn who your friends are and the other half to keep them.
12. Bad men excuse their faults, good men leave them.
13. In great action, men show themselves as they ought to be, in small action as they are.
14. Never drop the friends you made on the way up. You may need them on the way down.
15. The only difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is the way you use them.
16. Air castles are good; now put foundations under them.
17. Ambition is like hunting for whales - sometimes you lose them.
18. Before marriage open your eyes wide; afterwards close them tightly.
19. By their fruits you shall know them.
20. Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them.
Proverbs about Them
Quotes related to Them by Power Quotations