30 Chinese Proverbs about OthersAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Others
1. The man who comes with a tale about others has himself an ax to grind.
2. A man must despise himself before others will.
3. A man must make himself despicable before he is despised by others.
4. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
5. Know thyself to know others, for heart beats like heart.
6. Large demands on oneself and little demands on others keep resentment at bay.
7. Some prefer carrots while others like cabbage.
8. Teaching others teacheth yourself.
9. The first half of the night, think of your own faults; the second half, the faults of others.
10. The man who comes with a talk about others has himself an ax to grind.
11. A mans greatest shortcoming is that he neglects his own field and weeds that of others.
12. After all, harming others means you first harm yourself.
13. By day think of your own faults, by night think of the faults of others.
14. Don't expect from others what you can't promise them yourself.
15. If rain bothers you, you can always jump into the sea.
16. Only through the eyes of others can we really see our own faults.
17. Solve one problem, and you keep a hundred others away.
18. The wise man asks questions of himself; the fool questions others.
19. Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and of the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.
20. You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
Proverbs about Others
Quotes related to Others by Power Quotations