42 Chinese Proverbs about PeopleAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about People
1. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
2. All people are your relatives, therefore expect only trouble from them.
3. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
4. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
5. Active people never have louse bites.
6. Even ugly faces are worth looking at -- and that is a great comfort for most people.
7. For people who love even water is sweet.
8. Great people give it with reproaches.
9. It's better for people to wait for rice, than rice for people.
10. Lazy people always want to do everything at the same time.
11. Locks can not be made from good iron, soldiers are not made out of good people.
12. Long or short, a stick is always a stick; tall or short, people are always people.
13. One measures the towers by their shadows and great people by those who envy them.
14. People can be done without but a lot of us need a friend.
15. People die voluntarily when it becomes impossible to live.
16. People fool themselves. They pray for a long life but fear old age.
17. People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight.
18. Some people want to be praised for the rest of their lives for what they have done well for one day.
19. The law is good, but people are not.
20. There are people that fish and those who just disturb the water.
Proverbs about People
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations