26 Chinese Proverbs about RichAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Rich
1. Covetous men's chests are rich, not they.
2. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
3. It is harder to be poor without complaining than to be rich without boasting.
4. It's as difficult to be rich without bragging as it is to be poor without complaining.
5. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
6. Rich not gaudy.
7. Riches add to the house, virtues to the man.
8. Riches: a dream in the night; fame: a gull floating on water.
9. The emperor is rich, but he cannot buy one extra year.
10. The rich man plans for tomorrow, the poor man for today.
11. A satisfied man is happy even if he is poor; a dissatisfied man is sad even if he is rich.
12. Happy is the man without sickness. Rich is the man with no debts.
13. He who has a lot of money and no children is not rich; he who has many children and no money is not a pauper.
14. He who has nothing to lose is rich.
15. If you are poor, though you dwell in the busy marketplace, no one will inquire about you; if you are rich, though you dwell in the heart of the mountains, you will have distant relatives.
16. Riches: A dream in the night. Fame: A gull floating on water.
17. The only thing that was missing at the rich man's funeral was mourners.
18. The poor can only guess at what wealth is; the rich don't know what poverty means.
19. The poor ones give their alms in a humble way, the rich man throws them down with contempt.
20. Though the emperor be rich, he cannot buy one extra year.
Proverbs about Rich
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations