27 Chinese Proverbs about WalkAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Walk
1. I dreamed a thousand new paths. . . I woke and walked my old one.
2. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
3. One step at a time is good walking.
4. The careful foot can walk anywhere.
5. The man who does not learn is dark, like one walking in the night.
6. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
7. Don't look back when you are walking along the edge of a wall.
8. If you walk on snow you cannot hide your footprints.
9. Once bitten by an adder, you will never walk through the high grass again.
10. One generation builds the street on which the next will walk.
11. The farmer hopes for rain, the walker hopes for sunshine, and the gods hesitate.
12. When your neighbor walks through your orchard, the polite thing to do is to ignore it.
13. You can't look at the stars while you are walking if you have a stone in your shoe.
14. He who hurries can not walk with dignity.
15. Life is a dream walking, death is going home.
16. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
17. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
18. If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
19. All of life is a dream walking, all of death is a going home.
20. Without the aid of the divine, man cannot walk even an inch.
Proverbs about Walk
Quotes related to Walk by Power Quotations