36 Chinese Proverbs about YearAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Year
1. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
2. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
3. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
4. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
5. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
6. O man, you who do not live a hundred years, why fret a thousand minutes?
7. Plan your year in the spring, your day at dawn.
8. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
9. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
10. The emperor is rich, but he cannot buy one extra year.
11. The weasel comes to say "Happy New Year!" to the chickens.
12. Virtuous for ten years is still not enough; evil for one day is too much already.
13. You can hardly make a friend in a year, but you can easily offend one in an hour.
14. A good client doesn't change shop in three years, a good shop doesn't change clients in three years.
15. A man can never be perfect in a hundred years; but he may become corrupt in less than a day.
16. If you are planning for one year, grow rice. If you are planning for 20 years grow trees. If you are planning for centuries, grow men.
17. It's better to die two years early than to live one year too long.
18. No wise man takes responsibility for an eighteen-year-old daughter.
19. Pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year a marriage; but pleasure for a lifetime, a garden.
20. The harvest of a whole year depends on what you sow in the springtime.
Proverbs about Year
Quotes related to Year by Power Quotations