303 Proverbs about Year / Page 2
21. Plan your life at New Year's eve, your day at dawn.
22. Sometimes it takes only an hour to get a reputation that lasts for a thousand years.
23. There are old men of three years old and children of a hundred.
24. Your years will still remain the same whether you laugh or cry.
25. Even a thief takes ten years to learn his trade.
26. Feed a dog for three days and it is gratefull for three years. Feed a cat for three years and it forgets after three days.
27. The soul of a three year old until a hundred.
28. The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.
29. The spirit of a three-year-old lasts a hundred years.
30. A bad wife is a poor harvest for sixty years.
31. May you live up to one hundred years and i up to ninety-nine.
32. There is no flower that remains red for ten days, and no power that lasts for ten years.
33. If you see Mt. Fuji, a hawk, and an eggplant on New Year's Day, you will be forever blessed.
34. One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
35. One minute of patience can mean ten years of peace.
36. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
37. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
38. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
39. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
40. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
Quotes related to Year by Power Quotations