44 English Proverbs about LoveAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
2. He that plants trees loves others besides himself.
3. Absence sharpens love; presence strengthens it.
4. Absence, and a friendly neighbor, washeth away love.
5. Craftiness must have clothes, but truth loves to go naked.
6. Do when ye may, or suffer ye the nay, in love 'tis the way.
7. Every ass loves to hear himself bray.
8. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.
9. A poor beauty finds more lovers than husbands.
10. Dead news, like dead love, has no phoenix in its ashes.
11. Love laughs at locksmiths.
12. Love your neighbor, yet pull not down your hedge.
13. Love your neighbour, yet pull not down your hedge.
14. Misery loves company.
15. The cat in gloves catches no mice.
16. All cats love fish but hate to get their paws wet.
17. All's fair in love and war.
18. Don't trudge mud into the house of love.
19. Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
20. If you don't love yourself with passion, you'll love others with it. Passion is conserved.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations