21 English Proverbs about TillAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Till
1. Give neither counsel nor salt till you are asked for it.
2. Still he fisheth that catcheth one.
3. You never miss the water till the well runs dry.
4. Still waters run deep.
5. Make not the sauce till you have caught the fish.
6. It's not over till it's over.
7. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
8. Ne'er cast a clout till May be out.
9. Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.
10. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
11. Still waters are the deepest.
12. Why worry? If you worry - you die. If you don't worry - you'll still die. So why worry?
13. You never know what you've got till it's gone.
14. Don't cross the bridge till you come to it.
15. You never know what you can do till you try.
16. Prayer knocks till the door opens.
17. Milk the cow that standeth still.
18. Laugh till you cry, sorrow till you die.
19. A son is a son till he gets him a wife, but a daughter's a daughter the rest of your life.
20. A still tongue makes a wise head.
Proverbs about Till
Quotes related to Till by Power Quotations