45 French Proverbs about TimeAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Time
1. A blind hen can sometimes find her corn.
2. A friend is known in time of need.
3. A little man sometimes casts a long shadow.
4. A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure.
5. A stitch in time saves nine.
6. Do not strip before bedtime.
7. Everything in time comes to him who knows how to wait.
8. From to-morrow till to-morrow time goes a long journey.
9. God visits us, but most of the time we are not at home.
10. He that would go to sea for pleasure would go to hell for a pastime.
11. It is not enough to run; one must start in time.
12. It is only idle people who can find time for everything.
13. Love makes time pass away, and time makes love pass away.
14. Love makes time pass; time makes love pass.
15. One cannot be at the oven and the mill at the same time.
16. Other times, other manners.
17. Parsley seed goes nine times to the Devil.
18. The best driver will sometimes upset.
19. The reputation of a man is like his shadow; it sometimes follows and sometimes precedes him, it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size.
20. The threatener sometimes gets a beating.
Proverbs about Time
Quotes related to Time by Power Quotations