34 German Proverbs about AnotherAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Another
1. All had rather it were well for themselves than for another.
2. Another man's horse and your own spurs outrun the wind.
3. Everybody thinks his own cuckoo sings better than another's nightingale.
4. I can see as far into a mill-stone as another man.
5. Never trust to another what you should do yourself.
6. One ass nicknames another "Long-ears."
7. One catches the hare, another eats it.
8. One dog growls to see another go into the kitchen.
9. One fool praises another.
10. One man is another's devil.
11. One man knocks in the nail, and another hangs his hat on it.
12. One man may steal a horse while another may not look over the hedge.
13. One marriage is never celebrated but another grows out of it.
14. One story is good till another is told.
15. One sword keep another in the sheath.
16. One wedge drives another.
17. The bailiff's cow and another's cow are two different cows.
18. The fault of another is a good teacher.
19. Three, helping one another, bear the burden of six.
20. 'Tis one beggar's woe, to see another by the door go.
Proverbs about Another
Quotes related to Another by Power Quotations