91 German Proverbs about EveryAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. April weather, woman's love, rose-leaves, dice, and card-luck, change every moment.
2. Could everything be done twice, everything would be done better.
3. Doctor Luther's shoes do not fit every parish priest.
4. Every beginning is hard, said the thief, when he began by stealing an anvil.
5. Every clown can find fault, though it would puzzle him to do better.
6. Every cock crows best on his own dunghill.
7. Every fool is different.
8. Every hare may pluck the dead lion's mane.
9. Every herring must hang by its own gill.
10. Every labourer is worthy of his hire.
11. Every land has its own law.
12. Every light is not the sun.
13. Every man for himself, and God for us all.
14. Every man for himself, and the Devil take the hindmost.
15. Every man is dearest to himself.
16. Every man is the best interpreter of his own words.
17. Every man rides his own hobby.
18. Every mother's child is handsome.
19. Every one basteth the fat hog, while the lean one burneth.
20. Every one counts for as much as he has.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations