48 German Proverbs about FoolAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. Every fool is different.
2. Everybody must wear out one pair of fool's shoes, if he wear no more.
3. Everybody's friend, everybody's fool.
4. Fools build houses, wise men buy them.
5. Fools for luck.
6. Fools must not be set on eggs.
7. Fools refuse favours.
8. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
9. Fortune and women are partial to fools.
10. "Great cry and little wool," said the fool, when he sheared a pig.
11. Hares are caught with hounds, fools with praise, and women with gold.
12. He is a fool and ever shall, Who writes his name upon a wall.
13. He who forces love when none is found, remains a fool the whole year round.
14. He who is his own teacher, has a fool for his pupil.
15. If every one were wise, a fool would be the prize.
16. If fools were to eat no bread, corn would be cheap.
17. It is better to deal with a whole fool than half a fool.
18. Learned fools are the greatest fools.
19. Learned fools exceed all fools.
20. Nothing looks more like a man of sense than a fool who holds his tongue.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations