20 German Proverbs about FoolsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Fools
1. Fools build houses, wise men buy them.
2. Fools for luck.
3. Fools must not be set on eggs.
4. Fools refuse favours.
5. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
6. Fortune and women are partial to fools.
7. Hares are caught with hounds, fools with praise, and women with gold.
8. If fools were to eat no bread, corn would be cheap.
9. Learned fools are the greatest fools.
10. Learned fools exceed all fools.
11. Where there no fools, there would be no wise men.
12. Wine and women make fools of everybody.
13. Women, fortune, and gold, favour fools.
14. Children and fools speak the truth.
15. Children and fools tell the truth.
16. Fools grow without watering.
17. Fools live poor to die rich.
18. Stubbornness is the energy of fools.
19. The biggest fools are those who are paid to be wise.
20. Were there no fools, there would be no wise men.
Proverbs about Fools
Quotes related to Fools by Power Quotations