31 German Proverbs about GoldAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Gold
1. A golden hammer breaks an iron gate.
2. Build golden bridges for the flying foe.
3. Cheese is gold in the morning, silver at noon, and lead at night.
4. Gold goes in at any gate.
5. Gold lies deep in the mountain, dirt on the highway.
6. Gold may be bought too dear.
7. Hares are caught with hounds, fools with praise, and women with gold.
8. So it goes in the world: one has the purse, the other has the gold.
9. Talking is silver, silence is gold.
10. That usury is a sin some hold, but take for granted they've no gold.
11. The devil catches most souls in a golden net.
12. Though you seat the frog on a golden stool, he'll soon jump off again into the pool.
13. Where gold avails, argument fails.
14. Where gold chinks, arguments are of no avail.
15. Whore or thief young or old, welcome so you've got the gold.
16. With houses and gold, men are rarely bold.
17. Women, fortune, and gold, favour fools.
18. The morning hour has gold in its mouth.
19. Every man thinks his copper is gold.
20. All is not gold that glitters.
Proverbs about Gold
Quotes related to Gold by Power Quotations