23 German Proverbs about GrowAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Grow
1. A thief seldom grows rich by thieving.
2. Great oaks from little acorns grow.
3. He who does not improve to-day will grow worse to-morrow.
4. If the servant grows rich and the master poor, they are both good for nothing.
5. Love grows with obstacles.
6. Misfortune, wood, and hair, grow throughout the year.
7. One dog growls to see another go into the kitchen.
8. One marriage is never celebrated but another grows out of it.
9. Stagnant water grows stinking.
10. The key that is used grows bright.
11. To remain young while growing old is the highest blessing.
12. When a dove begins to associate with crows its feathers remain white but its heart grows black.
13. Where every one goes, the grass never grows.
14. Where honour grows a span, folly grows an ell.
15. Where the best wine grows, the worst is drunk.
16. While the grass grows, the steed starves.
17. Fools grow without watering.
18. Grain and graciousness grow on good ground.
19. High climbers and deep swimmers never grow old.
20. If you let the weeds grow for a year you will need seven to clear them.
Proverbs about Grow
Quotes related to Grow by Power Quotations